Our client is an ENR Top 500 firm headquartered in the Boston area and doing business across the eastern half of the US. Their water resources practice handles a wide variety of projects for private and municipal clients as well as the Army Corp and they’re currently in a transition period. The Principal that ran the group for 30 years has recently retired and they are looking for a strong PM that could eventually lead the department. There is an option to become an owner in the firm on day one with significant growth potential beyond that.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 8+ years of water resources engineering experience with a variety of clients
- PE license
- BSCE required, MS in water resources is preferred
- Experience leading projects teams
- Experience managing client relationships
- Desire to help grow the practice