Seeking an expert-level Senior Infrastructure Engineer. You will be responsible for configuring and managing all things infrastructure, including 120+ servers in Azure, 30+ servers on-site, O365 and Azure services, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, HPE 3PAR SAN, HPE Apollo servers, VMware virtualization, and data center operations.
- Responsible for engineering infrastructure services in a Microsoft Windows Server environment consisting of 1 Active Directory forest, 2 domains, and 1 data center.
- Install, configure, and support VMware virtualization and SAN technologies (3PAR, HP MSA)
- Responsible for administering and supporting Exchange online mail service and Proofpoint email protection
- Responsible for our Active Directory enterprise inclusive of standards, organization, performance, monitoring, troubleshooting, and upgrading.
- Administer domain-wide Group Policy Objects
- Lead the team in Azure services especially in identity management (SSO), automation, storage, tools, reporting and monitoring.
- Act as senior resource to junior level team members providing mentoring and advanced troubleshooting.
- Develop scripted solutions and automation to drive efficiency.
- Demonstrate advanced analytical skills to identify issue root cause and to maintain maximum uptime and service availability.
- Document the design, operation and troubleshooting of technology platforms and procedures.
- Independently generate highly organized and detail project plans for successful project completion.
- Generate innovative approaches and solutions to recurring tasks or problems.
- Participate in testing and evaluation of new technologies to ensure compatibility and functionality.
- Assist with yearly budgets, develop vendor relationships and secure competitive quotes.
- Participate in an off hours on-call rotation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related technical discipline.
- 5+ years in a senior infrastructure role with proven experience independently executing on enterprise projects.
- Recent experience responsible for operations of 200+ servers.
- Hands-on data center operations experience inclusive of racking, stacking, power, cooling and network connectivity.
- High level skill managing VMware infrastructure inclusive of SANs and networking.
- Senior level skill utilizing PowerShell.
- Senior level skill in Windows Server administration/troubleshooting
- Senior level skill in Active Directory, ADFS, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, and Azure.
- Strong knowledge of Azure SSO, MFA, and ADFS.
- Strong sense of ownership and proven experience implementing best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft certifications highly desired, especially in Azure.
- Citrix experience desired.