This highly visible role will be responsible for the lifecycle management of a Biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility’s IIoT/SCADA data collection system that is migrating to OSI PI. As part of a team that owns SCADA data acquisition and MES this is a critical technical role with excellent opportunity for someone who has a strong balance of technical skills and soft skills. This role is also an excellent opportunity to advance into a data engineering role for the right candidate.
- Installation / configuration / monitoring of PI-System servers, interfaces & user tools
- PI System tag creation / monitoring / maintenance
- Monitoring / Maintenance of PI System security & deployment of patches
- PI System performance optimization, system health monitoring.
- Documenting procedures and best practices.
- Hands- on experience of OSI PI installation and configuration.
- OSI product knowledge and experience on PI Vision, Asset framework, Analytics, PI Web API,
- Ability to configure OSI interface nodes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ employment in applications / software support.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as system administrator of OSIsoft PI-System.
- Excellent technical knowledge of OSIsoft PI-System.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Windows system administration (Server 2008 / 2003 / 2000 Data Engineering in SQL and Historian database.
Phone: 860-278-5840 ext 245