Capable of putting together a basic set of civil site residential development construction design plans and implementing design ideas on the plans using civil 3D.
- Designs and drafts concepts of engineering drawings.
- Has knowledge of engineering principles.
- Builds on existing knowledge to gain greater understanding of site design and layout, including, but not limited to, site planning, erosion control, storm sewer, sanitary sewer, domestic water and grading designs.
- Able to translate comments from upper-level engineers into workable designs.
- Exercise good judgment in all dealings with employees, customers, and suppliers. Conduct themselves to clients and staff in an ethical manner.
- Create an atmosphere of professional enthusiasm that encourages and enhances our company vision.
- Effectively work with supervisors to ensure deadlines and project expectations can be accomplished within the constraints set.
- 4 year Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering.
- Successfully passed or actively working towards taking the FE exam.