The role is responsible for maintaining adequate inventory levels of DEA controlled materials, stocking the production supply rooms, processing incoming raw materials, managing materials in the ERP system, and completing annual physical inventories. Also manage team of in their daily activities and implementing new policies to improve productivity, safety, and quality.
- Ensures accuracy of product inventories against system records by conducting cycle counts on a periodic basis following appropriate guidelines.
- Maintain records of all variances according to establish procedures and ensure accuracy of all product transfers from one facility to other.
- Prepare and update all required paperwork for vendor products and ensure accuracy in all inventories and resolve any issues in same.
- Monitor all procurement requests of facilities and ensure accuracy in all inbound inventory and maintain records for same.
- Coordinates with the purchasing department with regards to incoming deliveries of raw materials and finished goods.
- Administer all return shipments of customers in case of any shortages and damages and communicate same to manufacturer.
- Bachelor’s degree required w/ a minimum of 10 years warehouse management
- 10 years of experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing preferred
- Strong interpersonal and people skills / ability to mentor / culture change
- APIC certification strongly desired
- Knowledge of cGMP guidelines/standards required
Phone: 860-278-5840 ext 245