Rapidly growing parenteral product development and manufacturing company has an opportunity to manage a team.
Reporting to the Director – the Manager will lead a team of 8-10 scientists and engineers in a parenteral formulation technical services group – some of the key tasks are:
- Supervise/execute technology transfer of new product, equipment, or processes
- Due diligence on process design and risk analysis to ensure operation safety, efficiency, and quality.
- Create documents for operation and quality such as master batch records, standard operation procedures, etc.
- Review batch records and other quality documents and reports.
- Create and maintain control charts, key performance metrics, and trending data, from assigned areas to communicate process controls and improvements.
Product and Process development experience for sterile products – leadership skills and an ability to groom and mentor more junior scientists and engineers
BS or MS with 7-15 years of experience with at least 4 years of parenteral product development and technology transfer experience.
Laura Roberts, CPC