Packaging process expert required to support new product introductions, technology transfers, continually monitor and improve packaging operations conducted at Packaging Contract Manufacturing Organizations’ (CMO’s) on Behalf of Company.
- Responsible for the day to day packaging process operations conducted on behalf of Alkermes at packaging CMO’s
- Process owner for the manufacturing processes and ensure the manufacturing process operates effectively and efficiently, to ensure excellence in the supply of product
- Work with packaging CMO’s to maintain and publish KPIs that are focused on delivering the most efficient packaging process
- Conduct process engineering investigations in conjunction with CMO and cross functional support teams to ensure root cause is identified and sustainable CAPAs are in place
- S. in Process Engineering, Packaging Science or equivalent 2 years experience in high volume pharmaceutical and/or healthcare packaging, providing engineering support for new product/process introductions in accordance with EHS and cGMP standards in pharmaceutical or healthcare packaging industry (in alternative, will accept Bachelor’s degree with 7 years of experience)