Designers work with high accuracy and quick turnaround as an integral part of land development engineering design teams.
- Assist in the design and production of civil engineering construction documents and conceptual site plans.
- Complete civil utility and site design (water, sanitary sewer, storm drain, HGL modeling, fire flow design, and storm water management)
- Complete site grading plans, earthworks calculations, and sediment/erosion control design/permitting
- Coordinate with architects, landscape architects, project team, contractors, and owners
- Work alongside project team in accordance with company standards from concept phase through construction administration for a variety of projects
Four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited program in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Biological and Agricultural Engineering or related field.
- 0 – 4 years of experience in civil engineering
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with strong drive to better oneself, project team, and community.
- Candidates should be prepared to provide work samples and/or take a CAD assessment.
- EI on path to PE preferred
- Experience with storm drain, sanitary sewer, water distribution networks, and site grading preferred