Company has an exciting career opportunity in CT. We are seeking a Tool Design Engineer to join our Engineering team in support of achieving identified business goals and objectives for profitable, sustainable growth. The right candidate should be an impact player, with experience working in an environment that leverages Lean principles, a safety first mindset, and respect for fellow team members. He or she should have the ability to effectively interact in a team environment, work with limited direction, and comply with our corporate values. Candidate should be a high-energy, motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, please submit your name and credentials for further consideration.
- Design Progressive and Compound Metal Stamping Dies and components. Assure proper workmanship and adherence to manufacturing tolerances. Estimate costs and delivery of related tooling and equipment
- Develop Standardized Parametric Solid Models and Drawings for Tooling and gaging
- Support manufacturing through activities to improve quality, consistency, and output of assigned tooling by recommending and documenting improvements
- Manages tool implementation projects
- Participates in design, manufacturing and assembly reviews