Work with the organization to understand the needs of new software development as well as updating existing software. Employee must be self-motivated and require minimum supervision. Must have a good understanding of web development including software integration through web services.
- Write new code and update existing code.
- Web Services (create and consume)
- Relational Database
- Web Development / Windows Forms / Console Scripting
- Code documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical people
- Highly motivated, detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and to respond quickly to change
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Troubleshoot, debug and test existing software components
- Ensure compliance to all quality standards and certifications where applicable.
- C# and VB.NET
- SQL Server / TSQL
- HTML / CSS
- Web Forms / MVC
- WebAPI 2.0
- REST / SOAP Web Services
- JSON / XML knowledge
- ASP.NET 3.5 or higher
- VBA / VBS
- Windows OS and MS Office
Experience with Google Mapping Services