The Architect leading this effort will design and oversee the development of a parallel, modern, cloud-first platform to replace our existing monolithic application. In this role, you will work closely with the owners of the business, key stake holders, and the Product Owner to design the future-state platform, recruit the Agile development team from the ground up, and coach the team to bring the new product to market.
The new platform will provide business agility through the implementation of a robust, flexible, secure, and scalable SaaS technology platform leveraging modern tools, techniques, and technology.
- 6+ years of development and/or architecture experience
- 2+ years of experience with Microservices/SOA architectures
- Experience with testing using TDD or BDD with 1 or more testing frameworks
- Experience with Identity Access Management (IAM) solutions including OAuth2 and OpenID Connect
- Experience in developing international applications (i.e. Localized UI, multi-currency, weights and measures)
- Knowledge of flexible integration layers (for API, file-based, and EDI integrations)
- Experience with multi-device applications (desktop and mobile browsers, native iOS and Android apps)
- Experience with feature usage tracking / application telemetry
- Experience with modern devops infrastructure (CI, CD, Cloud based build servers and test agents)
- Experience with NoSQL Datastores
- Experience in Performance tuning
- Experience architecting API centric solutions
- Experience w/ deploying applications to AWS or Azure
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies. Scrum Developer certification a plus.
- Strong problem solver with ability to lead the team to push the solution and progress.