You will join the IT Group and be responsible for managing data sets, developing reports/dashboards and troubleshooting data issues. To succeed in this role, you will need experience as a data analyst, have a deep understanding of databases and Microsoft’s reporting tools.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Develop reports, dashboards and analysis as necessary.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Troubleshooting reports and the reporting environment.
- Evaluating changes and new requirements on how they will impact production systems.
- Training end users on new reports, reporting cubes and dashboards.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-7 years of related experience as a data analyst or a related field.
- Experience with databases and Microsoft reporting tool set including SSAS Tabular, Power BI, DAX, Power Query and SSRS.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL for report development and ETL routines.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical database designs and reports.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing databases.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.