A fast-growing generics company based in New Jersey is seeking new scientists to join its topical formulation team. Should have at least two years of experience in an industrial setting. Background should be in generics, predominantly in topicals. The Scientist, R&D Formulation will carry out research and development project activities within the department from preformulation, product development, and successful fulfillment of products.
- Prepare documents related to ANDA exhibit batches such as Batch Record, Protocols, Scale Up batch records, etc. in order to continue the routine R&D activities of product development.
- Take ownership for timely execution of the R&D projects.
- Follow up with different departments on day-to-day basis related to product development activity, ensure proper coordination of R&D activities
- Review work done by junior scientist as it relates to R&D projects, to ensure accuracy and flawless product development.
- Assist Supervisor with training junior scientist on tasks needed for R&D product development.
- Stay abreast of new developments in analytical technologies.
- Contribute to improvement in laboratory operations to increase efficiency and GMP compliance. Other duties as assigned.
- Must be precise and consistent in day to day analysis.
- Must be able to execute compendial procedures involving complexity.
- Must be able to effectively communicate results, problems or issues, verbally as well as in writing.
- Must be proficient in MS office applications, software programs related to LIMS.
Scientist II: B.S. w/ 2+ years of relevant industrial experience.
Scientist III: B.S. w/ 4+ years of relevant industrial experience.