A growing CRO/CMO based in the Cleveland, Ohio area is seeking a QC chemist to join its team. Should have at least two years of quality control experience in an API manufacturing environment.
- Perform routine HPLC analysis in a QC pharmaceutical laboratory
- Coordinate raw material testing in a materials management system
- Conduct inspections of manufacturing supplies
- Experience with sampling raw materials and intermediates
- Experience with chromatography support for equipment cleaning
- Coordinate the timely and compliant generation of data to support client projects
- Review data for technical content and good record keeping practices
- May also perform GC analysis
Specific Skills and Requirements
- Experience in standard lab instruments (HPLC, analytical balances, pH meter, etc.)
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must have basic chemical knowledge and be able to handle materials safely.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with manufacturing and quality personnel.
- Must be able to effectively multi task
B.S. to Ph.D. in chemistry with 3+ years related pharmaceutical analytical laboratory experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Relevant experience in good laboratory/manufacturing practices (GLP/cGMP), laboratory quality control, and interaction with quality assurance is required.