You would be working as a Marketing Assistant for leading Healthcare/Medical Benefits Management organization.
As a Marketing Assistant, you would be responsible for providing support for all sales & marketing related assignments and special projects as required. You would also be providing general administrative support to the senior management team.
- Database management. Salesforce CRM projects and maintenance.
- Marketing support – Assist with development of marketing materials, promotional material design, brochures, printing, rebranding and distribution, provider network development, client servicing, mailings, emails and other sales and marketing initiatives.
- Assists sales team with, market and Competitive Intel, research and analysis
- Prepares general correspondence, memos, contracts, letters, business plans, presentations and manuals.
- Designs charts, tables, and graphs.
- Provides assistance with event preparation and logistics including travel arrangements, site reservations, shipment of promotional materials and booth.
- Manages calendars and schedules appointments for senior management.
- Sets up conference rooms for meetings including meeting refreshments/luncheons and tiding up.
- Performs office receptionist duties as back up if required
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively.
- Possess high level of attention to detail, strong work ethic and professionalism.
- Strong administrative, organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work confidentially with highly sensitive information.
- Five (5) years administrative experience supporting mid to high level management in a corporate environment.
- Previous experience in marketing including CRM database management (e.g., SalesForce).
- Strong PC skills including advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.