Develops, evaluates, implements and improves industrial manufacturing methods and control systems. Utilizes knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control standards for the automation of industrial tasks.
- Design and build machinery control systems including pneumatic and electrical controls and control circuits for the automation of industrial tasks.
- Develops new and modifies existing PLC or HMI applications, interfaces, or embedded controls
- Identifies opportunities and implement changes to improve products or reduce costs using knowledge of fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment, assembly methods, quality control standards or product design, materials and parts.
- Participate in cross-functional project teams with product design, marketing, sales, materials, operations, quality/business systems, etc.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering