Oversee and manage clinical and business applications across the organization. Manage a small team of clinical and business analysts to successfully design, implement, support and integrate various technologies and software that best meets the needs of the organization.
- Manage the clinical and business application portfolio and process improvements
- Lead and coordinate the design and production of identified projects that are consistent with the goals and objectives of the organization
- Lead the expansion and integration of both the clinical and business application portfolio across the enterprise and our clinical/business partners to ensure tight integration and adherence to strict security standards.
- Ensure timely technical and management, maintenance and support of clinical and business systems
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives for improving processes in reporting systems
- Lead and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to ensure timely delivery
- Manages day to day operational aspects of project and scope
- Support compliance with HIPAA. JCAHO and other regulatory requirements at the federal, state and local level.
- Effectively applies organizations methodology and enforces project standards
- Analyzes, develops and maintains computer applications, procedures and other systems that satisfy the needs of the user departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Healthcare.
- 10+ years related experience in healthcare applications technology
- Knowledge and experience with GE Centricity preferred
- Knowledge and experience with eCW preferred
- Knowledge of HRIS/Financial ERP systems with preference for Workday
- Knowledge of leading Business Apps used in Healthcare both on premise and SaaS Product
- Demonstrated knowledge Meaningful Use, HIPAA and industry regulatory standards
- Experience managing clinical and business applications within Healthcare
- Excellent project management experience
Phone: 860-278-580 ext 220