You will be responsible for the delivery of all internally managed IT. Must have a solid technical infrastructure and cloud experience, strong project management skills, excellent service-oriented approach to infrastructure operations and superb vendor management. As a key member of the IT leadership team, you will contribute to the development and execution of the company IT strategy and ensure its alignment with the company business strategy.
- Set the mission and vision of the I&O organization to foster a business-oriented culture and mindset.
- Lead the development of the I&O strategy and roadmap to ensure its integration with the overall IT and company strategic plans.
- Work with the IT senior leadership team on the service portfolio and governance required to prioritize resources.
- Develop and control the annual infrastructure operating and capital expenditure budget.
- Lead contract negotiations for infrastructure technologies, including Microsoft yearly true-ups and renewals.
- Advise on emerging technologies that should be integrated and/or introduced to ensure IT capabilities respond to the needs of the business strategy.
- Champion I&O involvement in the IT organization’s innovation efforts and its role in experimenting with new solutions to take advantage of business opportunities.
- Provide strategic direction and oversight for the design, development, operation and support of IT systems that align with the achievement of business goals.
- Oversee operational and service management processes to ensure quality, security, efficiency and agility goals are achieved.
- Forecast future needs to acquire and develop an IT workforce with the appropriate mix of business knowledge, technical skills and competencies.
- Provides leadership, coaching and direction to the I&O staff.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of relevant experience and at least 5+ years of experience in cross-functional teams influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders.
- Strong understanding and experience with Azure cloud technology.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, organization design and development with preferred experience in leading transformational initiatives.
- Experience with the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and defining and managing SLAs/metrics in coordination with contractual and business needs