Oversee the system and IT operational support team responsible for the network Infrastructure server platforms, information security and network administration.
- Manage, schedule and monitor the activities of the IT support team.
- Perform and oversee administration tasks to maximize system availability and keep compliance with the NIST and DFARS cyber security standards.
- Oversee, and/or process security and patch management of all infrastructure systems including network and server systems installed to support the overall IT environment.
- Oversee and/or participate in the preparation of system designs, specifications for new or updated systems.
- Consult with company management and user community in areas of information technology as it applies to their business processes.
- To review, develop and maintain corporate security procedures. Ensure integrity of corporate computing systems to include periodic review of accounts, passwords and physical access.
- Through knowledge of networking infrastructure, Vlan, VPN, communication and systems connectivity
- Microsoft Exchange
- Active directory administration
- Oversee and contribute to I.T. support and systems operations
- Cyber Security practices supporting NIST and DFARS standards
- Ability to manage vendors and a team of technical support people
Phone: 860-278-5840 Ex. 220