Well established Machine Building client with strong stability and growth looking for a hands on Service Technician with strong trouble shooting skills.
- Experience with large complex mechanical machine assembly or repair.
- Potential Remote role – ideally candidates based in NY or Ohio.
- Ability to read and comprehend complex schematics, drawings, blue prints and circuits.
- Sound understanding of complex hydraulic circuits including proportional valves.
- Ability to read and comprehend ladder logic.
- Advanced skill level and ability to perform technical trouble shooting and diagnostics of mechanical and electrical components and control mechanisms.
- Above 50% Travel.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
Jason Oliver, CPC
Phone: 860-278-5840 Ex. 260