The candidate shall maintain a Professional Engineer’s (PE) License in the United States with 10 plus years of experience, involving concept and detailed design, planning, specifications, QA/QC, regulatory approvals, general management and supervisory responsibility in the Civil Engineering industry. Experience in the preparation and review of private development applications, Municipal Zoning Code, Residential Site Improvement Standards and NJDEP Permitting Requirements.
Must have the ability to organize assigned work and develop effective work methods. Responsible for the scheduling and management of a project team in support of the project’s profitable operation.
Clearly demonstrate strong engineering competence, interpersonal/team building and leadership skills.
- Have a thorough knowledge of industry practices, software, codes and standards.
- Have experience with diverse clients such as public, private, municipal, utility and authorities.
- Zoning Analysis
- Concept and Site Plan Preparation
- Technical Report Writing
- Site Grading and Stormwater Modeling
- Land Development Permitting
- Construction Support
- Shop Drawing Review
- Project and Budget Management
- Teamwork and Leadership
- Time Management and Organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Have at least 5 years as Project Manager, with a proven track-record of successfully supervising and guiding project teams on various engineering related projects
- 10 + years of related experience.
- Licensed PE.
- Proficient in the following: AutoCAD, Civil3D, Storm Sewers, Hydrographs, SiteOps, Bluebeam, Microsoft Office, Microstation, StormCad, WaterCad
- Have experienced in administering public meetings.
- Have experience in proposal preparation.
- Have familiarity with State and Local Regulations.