Manage a leading Aerospace Job Shop CNC Machining company in production, warehousing, shipping and receiving. Looking for an experienced Manager with a Lean background. Job responsibilities include: training mentoring, hiring, terminating, scheduling, coaching, and disciplining employees. Lead Lean inanities, meeting forecasting requirements, compensation reviews, preparing annual budgets and interfacing with customers. You will work with an experienced Management team that reports directly to the President and will be involved in critical decisions that effect that profitability of the business. There is a great compensation package that includes solid benefits and a strong bonus program.
- Strong Understanding of CNC Machines
- Aerospace tight tolerance experience
- Degree preferred
- Will manage up several direct and indirect reports
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Budget and planning experience
Drew Symes, CPC